Introduction ProcessHow do we get your information?
We get your information because you have actively asked for information either directly from us or from a franchise website. Our policy is not to get contact information from generic email lists. If you do not wish to be contacted again – you can easily and quickly be removed from our email and distribution lists.
Initial Consultation ProcessFOCUSED on YOU
We will call you to ensure we are setting up the correct consultation and what your needs are.For typical business consulting – we will set up a consultation appointment to go through YOUR desired outcomes. For franchise consulting – we will send you a confidential questionnaire and a profile assessment.
During the consultation, we will discuss what YOUR needs and goals are. This allows us to ensure we are looking at franchise companies that fit YOU.
Franchising Decision Process
You Can Review One or More Companies...
- Present Matching Franchise Opportunities
- Discuss Pros/Cons of Each
- Refine if YOU aren’t happy with selected opportunities
- Narrow down to the company(s)
Referral to Company
- Prep you with questions to ask the company
- Walk you through the franchise disclosures and what they mean
- Refer you to attorney and financing if needed
- Keep up with where the process is inside the franchisor weekly
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE
- Prep you with questions to ask their team
- Provide an overview and agenda